BPBible can now be used in Nepali.
BPBible now has better support for displaying Right to Left languages (such as Hebrew).
BPBible now has better support for copying from complex scripts (such as Thai).
BPBible has switched to using a new rendering engine. As a result, many things have been improved or changed. Some of the most noticeable improvements are:
- Continuous scrolling: Instead of being restricted to viewing a single chapter at a time, the contents of the book can continue to scroll until the end is reached.
- Column view: View a chapter in columns that fit the height of your screen rather than in a single column.
- Blocked Strong's Headwords: Display the Strong's headwords underneath the translation rather than next to it.
- Colour Code by Speakers: Underline the words said by different speakers in different colours.
- Rich text copying: It is now possible to copy formatted text using the Copy Verses dialog. This allows features of the text such as italics and red letter text to be copied.
- Separating Daily Devotionals and Dictionaries: Previously daily devotionals and reading planners used to be in the same window as dictionaries. This made it impossible to have a daily devotional at the same time as a dictionary. They are now separate windows.
Fixed a bug which prevented topic management from working for users with accented characters in their user name.